Summer Lovin’ Vegan Watermelon Pizza
Looking for a super simple yet delicious lunch and/or dinner recipe that comes together in under 20 minutes?! Then look no further! These one tray healthy vegan tacos are always a hit in our vegan kitchen. The kids love them with lots of avocado and corn, and Martin loves them all of the fixings: guacamole, salsa, and jalapeños!
As for me, I love these tacos exactly as written with a good handful of chopped cilantro from the garden. Is there anything better than adding fresh herbs from your very own garden? I promise…it makes every meal just a bit more special.
Love this Vegan Watermelon Pizza? Check out these other amazing treats!
Goji Berry and Mixed Nut Energy Balls
Cranberry Vanilla Energy Bites
What you will need for these Coconut and Lime Energy Balls
Summer Lovin' Watermelon Pizza
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt I opted for kite hill
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- The key is to properly slice the watermelon. I like to slice off the end on both sides of the watermelon and then, carefully, slice the watermelon into 2 inch thick slices. From there, you should have a sort of pizza shape circle/oval (all depends on your watermelon!). Lay it flat and slice the watermelon into large triangles.
- Keep the traingles connected and add a nice layer of the non-dairy yogurt. Top with blueberries, raspberries, and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Repeat until the entire watermelon is used up. You can also up to simply slice the watermelon into bite sized cubes and toss in the yogurt. Top this with the berries and coconut for an easy to eat snack for younger children (they may find it difficult to eat too large pieces of the watermelon pizza). Enjoy!