Fall Vegan Harvest Bowl with Turmeric Dressing
Hello beautiful and welcome back to the blog! I’m am so excited to share this perfect Fall Harvest Bowl with Turmeric Dressing recipe for you and your family!
I’m always looking for healthy recipes that are still and this fall harvest bowl with turmeric dressing fits all those needs.
You get all the vitamins from the sweet potato, the energy from the quinoa and boost your immune system with the turmeric, which is perfect to protect you and your family during these cold days.
This fall harvest bowl with turmeric dressing recipe will come together in 40 minutes and is perfect if you are looking for pant-based goodness!
What you will need for this delicious fall inspired buddha bowl recipe…
Find more heartwarming recipes like this Vegan Harvest Bowl below:
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties. It’s anti-inflammatory and packed full of very strong antioxidants.It is also shown to help with your skin, making it glowing and beautiful.
- Sweet Potatoes are highly nutritious. They are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals and promote gut health, which is great for your immune system. It’s also a great food to stock up with as it lasts quite long without going bad.
- Quinoa is the super food of the century. It’s rich in fiber, minerals, antioxidants it’s the perfect food for a plant-based diet as it’s high in proteins. We love it!
Fall Harvest Bowl with Turmeric Dressing
- 1 sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 beet cubed
- 1/2 cup cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1-2 handfuls Arugula
- 2 tbsp Hemp Hearts to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Peel and cube the sweet potato and beets. Peel and chop the carrot. Line them up on the baking sheet and season with sea salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes, flip, and an extra 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Cook the rinsed quinoa in 1 cup broth as per package instructions.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste test and adjust to your desired taste and consistency.
- Once all of the prep is complete, begin to layer on a bowl! Add equal amounts quinoa, beets, sweet potato, carrots, and greens. Drizzle dressing all over and sprinkle with hemp hearts.
In search of a High Speed Blender to make all your DIY recipe dreams come true? Here are our top 3 picks:
- It took me 3 years to choose this blender haha. I’m not even joking. I was so afraid of the price. So, instead, I purchased two other blenders in those 3 years that, low and behold, BROKE. The plant based lifestyle will wreak havoc on most blenders so you must choose a high quality one with a WARRANTY. The Explorian is one of the most inexpensive vitamix options but it still works great. I use it multiple times a day, every single day, and all of the recipes are from this beauty! Check out deals around Black Friday – you can usually snag one of these for under 200USD. For my European followers: Get ready to pay MORE than North America. I’m not sure why, but vitamix in Europe is double the price (which is actually more than double because we pay in euros/pounds/etc).
- I have never owned a Blendtec, but I did live with someone who had one and it was pretty amazing. Never understood why it didn’t come with a tamper (?) but it does work beautifully. I am pretty biased with my years of experience with the vitamix over the Blendtec, but the price point is fantastic and there are TONS of videos out there comparing the two.
- I had a Ninja blender for years and years before I found the plant based lifestyle (or it found me). Prior to going plant based, I loved to make smoothies on a daily basis (still do today!). However, my smoothies were much *kinder* to the blender than today. While having owned both, I could just (and never would) compare a Ninja to a Vitamix – the difference is staggering. However, if you are just looking to blend up some oats, make light smoothies, or create epic dressings? Then go ahead and choose this one!
Find more healthy vegan recipes like this Vegan Harvest Bowl with Turmeric Dressing recipe when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!
Our Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plans have been created for families that are looking to stop stressing in the kitchen and get healthy the easy way! Our recipes are always kid-approved and you will be able to explore hundreds of recipes instantly when you sign up and be able to get prepping right away.