Our Favorite Vegan Coconut Potato Curry!
This is the perfect dinner for a Fall evening! In under 20 minutes, your family will be enjoying the amazing flavor of spices, coconut, potatoes, lentils, and more! Kid approved, Mama approved, and non-vegan approved. Yay!
Looking to lower your waste while prepping? Check these out!
Compostable & Unbleached Parchment Paper
Vegan Coconut Potato Curry
This is the perfect dinner for a Fall evening! In under 20 minutes, your family will be enjoying the amazing flavor of curry, coconut, potatoes, lentils, and more!Print Pin Rate
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 small knob ginger peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head broccoli sliced into florets
- 5-6 large Yukon potatoes diced (any potato will do)
- 1 can lentils rinsed and drained
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 lime or more!
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Avocado and hemp seeds to top
- Sauté onions, ginger, and garlic in 1/4 cup vegetable broth. Add more if needed.
- Once soft, pour in spices, coconut milk, diced tomatoes, broth, potatoes, and broccoli. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add in lentils and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Pour into individual serving bowls and top with sliced avocado, hemp seeds and a squeeze of lime.
Sodium: 664mg | Calcium: 133mg | Vitamin C: 116mg | Vitamin A: 889IU | Sugar: 7g | Fiber: 9g | Potassium: 1252mg | Calories: 299kcal | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fat: 17g | Protein: 9g | Carbohydrates: 35g | Iron: 8mg
Find more healthy vegan recipes like this Coconut Curry when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!
Check out our meal plans here!