Vegan Breakfast Cranberry Muffins
With the boys starting Forest School, Breakfast has become even more special in our home. Lunch time is spent with their little circle of friends and Mama bear picks them up when lunch is all over and cleaned up. To make each morning special and send them on their way to hike, roll in mud, and chase each other around the woods, I like to bake special treats like this one!
Muffins and pancakes are probably are favorite morning treats. I find muffins to be so much easier than pancakes so I tend to make these a LOT more! These are moist, delicious, and oh so nutritious!
P.s. Love simple recipes like this? Head to our Recipe Only Instagram Page Here!
The optional additions for this recipe are extra special. While these are perfect as is, it is very fun to add in some orange zest, crushed nuts, or even dried fruit! If you have them on hand, toss them right in!
Check out these other amazing baked treats!
What you will need for These Cranberry Breakfast Muffins:
Baking Powder & Soda
Vegan Chocolate Chips
Vegan Cranberry Breakfast Muffins
- 1/2 cup Non-dairy Milk
- 3-4 Ripe Bananas Pureed or mashed very well - Should fill 1 full cup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pastry Flour **See Notes for Wheat-Free Flour Options
- 1/3 cup Rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup Cranberries
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp Baking soda
- .5 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C. Prep a muffin tin.
- Add the bananas and all wet ingredients (NOT the cranberries) to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together (except the cranberries) and mix well. Pour the blended mixture over the dry and mix well.
- Fold the cranberries into the mixture.
- Add equal amounts of the mixture to the muffin tin and bake for 18-19 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- I love to serve our muffins with morning tea or apple cider. They are delicious with vegan butter too (if you have some on hand!).
Find more healthy vegan recipes like these Cranberry Breakfast Muffins when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!
Click on the image above or click here!
Pin this recipe here!