Vegan Stuffed Peppers with Vegan Goat Cheese!
Hello beautiful people, welcome back to another tasty plant-based recipe. Today it’s time for Stuffed Peppers with Vegan Goat Cheese (yes you red it right!)
My vegan journey has been pretty smooth over the past 7 years, but one thing that I sure do miss is the taste of goat cheese. I was a BIG fan of goat cheese and have been working on different recipes to kick those cravings.
It took me a while, it was especially difficult to get that intense flavor and consistency right. But I am so thrilled to have finally found it and share it with you all!
What I really love about this Vegan Goat Cheese recipe is that the ingredients are SO easy to find and it’s even easier to make.
Usually vegan cheese has lots of different ingredients and making it is quite tricky, but the only things you need to do to make this Vegan Goat Cheese is soak the cashews and blend all the ingredients together!
Not going to lie – I have been eating these every single day for a week now as my afternoon snack. Just hits all those right spots! Baking is an option here but I do highly recommend them as a raw snack.
Love these Vegan Stuffed Peppers? Check out these other amazing treats!
Vegan Cheese Sauce Loaded with Veggies!
In search of a Food Processor to make all of your vegan dip and sauce dreams come true? Here are our top 3 picks:
- Now, listen. I LOVE my food processor. But I did not purchase this until I was already a recipe creator for 3 years and, in those three years, I saved up a heck of a lot of pennies. Once my original food processor died (you will see it below!), I decided to upgrade to this absolutely magnificent machine. Is this necessary for your kitchen? Probably not. BUT, if you are serious about creating recipes and have the budget, this is one that cannot be beat. P.s this has a THIRTY year warranty.
- Brushed stainless steel, 720-watts, large capacity….this is an absolute gem of food processors! I love how it all detaches like our magimix and makes creating AND removing easy. If you have ever had a food processor where the blades do not detach, then you know the struggle.
- So, sadly, our original food processor is no longer being sold (I find this a bit odd!), but this one is the closest that I could find for the price range, brand name, and quality. I always recommend going for the higher cup size (10-14 range), but this is a wonderful option for small families/singles/students. If budget is a concern and you are a larger family, go for the refurbished items before going down in size (I promise, a small cup size will drive you INSANE and you will kick yourself for not going bigger and refurbished!). So this has a stainless steel detachable blade, compact cover, spatula, extra large feed tube, and a 5 year motor warranty.
What you will need for these Vegan Stuffed Peppers:
Apple Cider Vinegar
"Goat Cheese" Stuffed Vegan Peppers
- 5 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for a few hours or overnight
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh is best
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 green onion diced thin
- Blend together the cashews, garlic, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt until smooth. Taste test and adjust to your liking.
- Wash and slice the mini bell peppers in half, remove the seeds and add a nice big scoop of the cashew cream inside. Top with sliced green onion. Enjoy!
- If you would like to bake (I do recommend trying the raw first!), pop into the oven for 15 minutes at 425F/218C. Add the green onions once baked. Enjoy!