The Magical Beet Juice Recipe
This drink is not just beautiful to look at, it is stocked full of nutrients as well! One glass of this beet juice is full of antioxidants, rich in Vitamin C, and helps us to absorb Iron. Amazing, huh?! Take a look below at all the benefits of this drink and how to make one for yourself!
Benefits of Beet Juice!
100 grams of beetroot juice has 325 grams of potassium
It helps to manage your blood pressure! The nitrates in beets allow more oxygen to flow to your brain, heart, and muscles.
Glowing, beautiful skin! Beetroot juice acts a great blood purifier and is rich in Vitamin C.
Allows you to detox naturally! These beauties provide powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties. Beets act as a wonderful liver cleanser and flushes out toxins.
Energy and stamina! This juice is so great early morning or pre-workout because it helps to open the blood vessels and increase the flow of oxygen throughout the body. One of my favorite ways to wake up!
Great for the digestive tract! Beetroot juice pulp is full of fiber (so don’t strain all of that good stuff out!) which helps regulate your digestive tract. Great for constipation relief! Tip: This is a great juice to have for an upset stomach!
- 1 large beet Washed/Peeled/Diced
- 2 medium-sized apples cored and diced
- 5 carrots peeled and diced
- 1 knob ginger this depends on your taste so please taste test before adding a lot! I like a big piece in my juice. Peel lightly before adding to juice or smoothie machine
- If using a juicer, simply add all ingredients to juicer, strain (I like to keep the pulp in mine so I use a mesh-strainer but you can use a nut milk bag for zero pulp), mix and enjoy! Drink fresh for best nutrients.
- If using a blender, add all ingredients and blend on high. You may need to add 1/4-1/2 cup water or apple juice to get the ball rolling. Once blended smooth, use a mesh-strainer or nut milk bag. Drink fresh for best nutrients!