Vegan Blender Pancakes in just 5 Minutes!
Tired of eating oatmeal every morning? Why not turn your oats into delicious (and nutritious) Vegan Blender Pancakes instead?!
It really is this simple. You just need to add two extra ingredients: Baking powder and sea salt. The baking powder will turn the blended mixture into a fluffy pancake that you can then pair with sliced banana, maple syrup, and crushed nuts for an epic breakfast. Woohoo!
Love these Vegan Blender Pancakes? Check out these other amazing treats!
Super Simple Breakfast Squares
Breakfast Sweet Potato Muffins
Chocolate Nut Butter Overnight Oats
In search of a High Speed Blender to make all your pancake/smoothie/dessert dreams come true? Here are our top 3 picks:
Our Current Blender: The Vitamix Explorian Blender
- It took me 3 years to choose this blender haha. I’m not even joking. I was so afraid of the price. So, instead, I purchased two other blenders in those 3 years that, low and behold, BROKE. The plant based lifestyle will wreak havoc on most blenders so you must choose a high quality one with a WARRANTY. The Explorian is one of the most inexpensive vitamix options but it still works great. I use it multiple times a day, every single day, and all of the recipes are from this beauty! Check out deals around Black Friday – you can usually snag one of these for under 200USD. For my European followers: Get ready to pay MORE than North America. I’m not sure why, but vitamix in Europe is double the price (which is actually more than double because we pay in euros/pounds/etc).
Blendtec Classic Fit Blender
- I have never owned a Blendtec, but I did live with someone who had one and it was pretty amazing. Never understood why it didn’t come with a tamper (?) but it does work beautifully. I am pretty biased with my years of experience with the vitamix over the Blendtec, but the price point is fantastic and there are TONS of videos out there comparing the two.
- I had a Ninja blender for years and years before I found the plant based lifestyle (or it found me). Prior to going plant based, I loved to make smoothies on a daily basis (still do today!). However, my smoothies were much *kinder* to the blender than today. While having owned both, I could just (and never would) compare a Ninja to a Vitamix – the difference is staggering. However, if you are just looking to blend up some oats, make light smoothies, or create epic dressings? Then go ahead and choose this one!
What you will need for these Vegan Blender Pancakes
Non-dairy Milk (I used an organic vanilla soy)
Rolled Oats (I chose to use GF Organic)
Peanut Butter (All Natural)
Fun Options to Add In!
5-Minute Vegan Blender Pancakes
- 1.5 cups Non-Dairy Milk I used organic vanilla soy milk
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 banana ripe
- 2 tbsp peanut butter Any nut/seed butter will do. Well stirred.
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Cinnamon powder 1/2-1 tsp
- Vegan Chocolate Chips 5-10 per pancake
- Sliced Banana To top
- Maple syrup To drizzle
- Crushed nuts To top
- Prep and heat your skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the rolled oats to the blender and blend until a flour is formed. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. If needed, add a splash more of the non-dairy milk.
- Test your skillet. Place a drop of water in the skillet. If it sizzles, you are ready to make some pancakes! Bring the heat slightly down (Still above medium but not so high).
- Pour 1/4-1/2 cup of the mixture into the skillet. If using chocolate chips, add those now - just sprinkle them over. After 3 minutes (you will start to see some bubbles), flip and heat on the other side for 2 extra minutes. Repeat.
- Serve with maple syrup, sliced banana, and crushed nuts if you wish. Enjoy!