Super Simple Vegan Pancakes (Oil-Free & Fluffy!)
These healthy Vegan Pancakes are just what you (and your family!) need for an amazingly delicious, nutritious and fun breakfast!
It is one of my favorite recipes to make around Easter time and it just brightens up the mood in the morning. It also goes AMAZINGLY well with a morning cup of coffee or tea.
Not only will these Super Simple Vegan Pancakes make a great breakfast and brunch meal, but they are also perfect for a quick healthy snack! It is thrown together in about 10 minutes and they are the best pancakes (Vegan or Non-vegan) I have ever tried.
One huge bonus to these super simple vegan pancakes is that kids love them! My boys devour these faster than any other meal.
These delicious Super Simple Vegan Pancakes will come together in under 10 minutes with minimal ingredients that you already likely have stocked up in your kitchen.
What you will need for these Super Simple Vegan Pancakes:
Whole Wheat or All-Purpose White Flour
Vanilla Extract (this one is non-alcoholic!)
Super Simple Vegan Pancakes
- 1 cup Flour Whole Wheat or All Purpose
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2-1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Cinnamon Optional
- Mix together the 1 cup flour, 1 tbsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp of sea salt first in a large mixing bowl.
- Next, pour in the non-dairy milk, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. Mix well until all the little flour bumps are gone (I like to use a whisk!). Add in the cinnamon now if using.
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat and add in 1/2 tbsp of vegan butter (I love to use the vegan block brand). Do not add the pancake batter until the skillet is nice and hot.
- Bring the heat down just a tad bit and then scoop out 1/4 cup of the batter and pour into the skillet. Let heat until bubbles appear in the middle of the pancake and flip. Cook on the other side until a light golden brown. Repeat until all the batter has been used up!
- Serve with berries, slice bananas, maple syrup, or whatever else you wish! You can absolutely fold in berries and bananas as well. I will be posting a recipe for this very soon.
Find more healthy vegan recipes like these Vegan Pancakes when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!
Our Whole Food Plant-Based Meal Plans have been created for families that are looking to stop stressing in the kitchen and get healthy the easy way! Our recipes are always kid-approved and you will be able to explore hundreds of recipes instantly when you sign up and be able to get prepping right away.
Check out our membership here.
Find more breakfast recipes below:
Our Top 3 Favorite Overnight Oats!