Super Simple Vegan Parfait
Looking for a super simple yet delicious breakfast that comes together in about 5 minutes with just a food processor and a spoon? You have come to the right place!
I have always been a huge lover of parfaits. Typically, I would buy a bag of granola to make it, but for over 5 years now I have become quite addicted to raw granola. The term is coined “Rawnola” by the infamous Loni Jane (we adore her) and I just know you all will love her take on granola as well. Three ingredients is all it takes to whip up a yummy raw granola. Make a big batch and enjoy this for the entire week!
Love this Super Simple Vegan Parfait? Check out these other amazing treats!
Goji Berry and Mixed Nut Energy Balls
Cranberry Vanilla Energy Bites
In search of a Food Processor to make all of your vegan dessert dreams come true? Here are our top 3 picks:
Our Current Processor: The Magimix
- Now, listen. I LOVE my food processor. But I did not purchase this until I was already a recipe creator for 3 years and, in those three years, I saved up a heck of a lot of pennies. Once my original food processor died (you will see it below!), I decided to upgrade to this absolutely magnificent machine. Is this necessary for your kitchen? Probably not. BUT, if you are serious about creating recipes and have the budget, this is one that cannot be beat. P.s this has a THIRTY year warranty.
The Cuisinart 14-cup Food Processor
- Brushed stainless steel, 720-watts, large capacity….this is an absolute gem of food processors! I love how it all detaches like our magimix and makes creating AND removing easy. If you have ever had a food processor where the blades do not detach, then you know the struggle.
Cusinart 7 Cup Food Processor
- So, sadly, our original food processor is no longer being sold (I find this a bit odd!), but this one is the closest that I could find for the price range, brand name, and quality. I always recommend going for the higher cup size (10-14 range), but this is a wonderful option for small families/singles/students. If budget is a concern and you are a larger family, go for the refurbished items before going down in size (I promise, a small cup size will drive you INSANE and you will kick yourself for not going bigger and refurbished!). So this has a stainless steel detachable blade, compact cover, spatula, extra large feed tube, and a 5 year motor warranty.
What you will need for this Super Simple Vegan Parfait
Super Simple Vegan Parfait
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup medjool dates pitted and packed
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt Sweetened or Unsweetened
- Fresh or Frozen Berries
- Remove the pits from the medjool dates and add to a food processor with the rolled oats and hemp hearts. Process until well combined and a bit sticky. This will be your raw granola. Feel free to add in any extras that you wish: Nuts/seeds/dried fruit/chocolate.
- Grab 2-3 glass jars and begin to layer: A scoop of yogurt, a scoop of rawnola, and a scoop of berries. Repeat and end with berries on top. Enjoy!
Looking to lower your waste while prepping? Check these out!
Compostable & Unbleached Parchment Paper
The parchment paper by “If You Care” is unbleached, chlorine free, and compostable. I have used this up to the highest oven setting without any issues! Paper, in it’s natural state is beige or light brown. For years people have subjected it to a bleaching process to create the white sheets we all know and love. Unfortunately, cleaning the paper is having the opposite effect on the environment. The most common bleaching agent – chlorine dioxide (ClO2) – occurs naturally as a component of salt, but once it separates from it’s natural pair it begins to cause problems. The paper bleaching process deposits chlorine in the lakes and streams where mills are most commonly located, and once there it bonds with organic matter in the form of dioxins. Dioxins are a group of highly toxic chemicals that are thought to pose negative effects on reproductive and immune system development, as well as cause several kinds of cancers. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, there is no safe level of dioxin exposure.
Reusable. Compostable. Cruelty-Free! Each wrap is made of unbleached certified organic cotton cloth infused with all-natural candelilla wax, pine resin, a pinch of soy wax and organic coconut oil.
Plastic Free. Sustainable. Non-toxic. The bamboo lids are strong, durable and beautiful. They’re plastic free, BPA free, phthalate free, biodegradable and recyclable! They also double as portable cutting boards!
Find more healthy vegan recipes like these Super Simple Vegan Parfaits when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!