How to Juice Ginger for the Month!
My secret weapon. My liquid gold to survive the chaos that is two toddlers who love to keep me on my toes every second of every day.
Ginger. Pure ginger baby.
You can probably already tell by our feed that I’m not the biggest fan of juicing. While I love to drink a fresh juice, I absolutely dread the dishes of my juicer. But…alas…I discovered a magical short cut to fresh juice each day without the bells and whistles. Ginger infused water ?
Pick up an extra-large chunk of organic ginger, toss in the juicer and juice! Be sure to juice the entire chunk of ginger (I like to juice about 8 inches).
Grab a huge pitcher or 2 extra-large mason jars and fill them 90% with water. Squeeze in a lemon and lime and then 1 tsp – 3 tsp of ginger juice (depending on your taste). *I go with 1 tsp. You will have lots of ginger juice leftover from the bulk juice, so just pour that into tiny ice cube trays and save.
You will be set with your ginger for the entire month!!!
I drink a ginger juice a day (or even two depending) and it has helped me so much with my water intake in the heat and keeping my energy levels up without any crash. You can also add brown sugar, maple syrup or whatever else you like into the water mix. Have fun with it!
Ginger Juicing in Bulk
- 1 Large Chunk of Ginger Juice as much as you wish!
- Cucumber slices
- Maple Syrup
- Set up your juicer and dice the ginger into small pieces to fit into the juicer without issue.
- Juice as much ginger as you wish (this all depends on how much room you have in the freezer!).
- Pour the ginger juice into ice cube trays and freeze.
- When ready, add the ginger cube into a large pitcher of water and mix with a bit of maple syrup, a squeeze of lemon, a few cucumber slices and whatever else you wish!
If you dig this, check out our amazing juice recipes: