5-Minute Vegan Valentine’s Day Cake (No Baking Required!)
5-Minute Vegan Valentine’s Day Cake (No Bake!)
A cake that can be prepped in 5 minutes and with zero baking involved?? Umm….hello jackpot!
This 5-Minute Vegan Valentine’s Day Cake is about to knock your socks off.
Happy Valentine’s Day, gorgeous! Whether you celebrate this day or not (frankly, I’m not much of a fan but I do love chocolate and strawberries), this cake will make your day brighter and happier than ever!
All you need is 5 super simple ingredients. All the budget-friendly!
I was able to make all of these Vegan Valentine’s Day No Bake Cakes you see here in about 20 minutes. How amazing is that?!
There are so many ways that you can play around with this cake. The biggest “base” of this is the cream. You can blend anything into the coconut cream that you wish – chocolate, plant-based food coloring, various extracts, etc. If you are not a fan of coconut at all, just be sure to play around until it works for you. Martin does not like coconut milk on its own and yet he LOVED the cakes. Ate them all up! I added extra powdered sugar to his batch.
You can also play around with the berries, the cookies (chocolate, vanilla, and everything in between!), and add any additional layers that you wish like banana slices, coconut shreds, chocolate chips, etc. I am already planning the boys’ 3rd birthday cake with this recipe as the base. I am thinking of using lots of colorful sprinkles, a mixture of strawberries, bananas, and maybe even some blueberries and layer the cake super big! I’ll be sure to make a separate cake post for that one as well.
5-Minute Vegan Valentine's Day Cake
- 1 Full Fat Canned Coconut Milk - Refrigerated overnight
- 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Vegan Cookies of choice Graham Crackers, Oreos, Vanilla Wafers, Simple Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies, etc
- Fresh Strawberries
- Options: Cocoa Powder Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Place the canned coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- An hour before prepping, place your mixing bowl into the freezer to chill.
- The next morning, pop open the can of coconut milk and seperate the solid from the liquid. Scoop the solid into the chilled mixing bowl and save the liquid coconut milk for another recipe.
- Add 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Begin mixing with your electric mixer on high speed until a fluffy cream has formed. (Either keep it vanilla or add a bit of cocoa powder to turn this into a chocolate cream.)
- Prep the berries by either slicing thin or by blending. Prep the cookies by simply laying out as is or by crumbling.
- Now we begin to layer: Grab your serving dishes and start with a big scoop of the coconut cream. Be sure that it is leveled in the serving dish and then add a layer of cookies, followed by more cream, followed by strawberries, followed by cream, cookies, etc. Continue to layer until you reach the top and finish with the cream. Top with one full strawberry and maybe a sprinkle of crushed cookies for looks.
- Pop the cakes into the fridge and let set for a few hours. The cream is going to "cook" the cookies to make them nice and soft - just like cake!
- Enjoy and get ready to try a ton of different variations!
- With the cookies and strawberries intact, just sliced. This cake was very similar to the regular cakes that you are probably used to. Be sure to let this cake sit overnight before eating - it will be amazing!
- With the cookies crumbled and the strawberries blended. This cake is wonderful for easy layering and if you need the cake to be ready ASAP. Just as delicious but a different texture.
- With the cookies crumbled and the strawberries intact. This one was probably one of my favorites for looks. The crumbled Oreos and the sliced strawberries were just gorgeous.
- With the coconut cream blended with cacao powder for a chocolate look. This is fantastic for our chocolate lovers!
If you dig this recipe, check out our other hits!
- Goji Berry and Mixed Energy Balls
- 5-Ingredient Vegan Banana Bread
- 20 Popsicle Recipes for Every Taste Bud